SYMPHONY OF LIGHT AND WINTER – SYMPHONY OF LIGHT, BOOK #1
For Linden Hill, life was predictable–go to work, an occasional drink with friends, and repeat–until one unexpected night when she finds herself face-to-face with her past–all six-foot-five-inches of sex-god perfection she once knew as Cyril. The problem? He died. Or so she thought.
But Linden’s long-lost love isn’t welcoming her with open arms. Fueled by suspicion and doubt, their turbulent re-acquaintance drives Cyril to desperate acts. The chance at renewing their love is jeopardized, pulling Linden into his war with supernatural rivals hell-bent on his destruction.
Defeating the enemy seems easy compared to surviving each other. With hunger threatening to consume them, and love begging to endure, can Linden learn to accept who she must become to save them both?
Symphony of Light and Winter
- “If you love Alexandra Ivy, Lara Adrian, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lynsay Sands, Laura Wright, and all those other amazing paranormal authors that I absolutely love with all my heart…then you will LOVE Renea Mason and her brand new “Symphony of Light” Series.” – Book Reads and Reviews
- “Renea Mason’s book has everything you could want- a unique world, a panty dropping alpha male, a gripping plot and seamless writing that would never let on this was her first novel.” – Book Bliss
- “There are a lot of secrets, romance, violence and mystery. Linden and Cyril are wonderful characters you can’t help but love. …This is not your typical paranormal book.” – Paranormal Romance Guild
- “The book was a fascinating and enjoyable treat to read. It was one book that I devoured in less than a day.” – In the Pages of a Good Book
- “The first book of the Symphony of Light series blew me away! The book hit the ground running and never stopped. …It’s fracking awesome how one book can have you crying, laughing your ass off and lustful! I’m an emotional wreck now…” – Paranormaly Yours
- 2nd Place – Best New Paranormal Series of 2013 – Paranormal Cravings’ Battle of the Books 2013
- 3rd Place – Best New Paranormal Romance of 2013 – The Paranormal Romance Guild’s Reviewers Choice Awards 2013
- 2nd Place – Erotica/Romantica – Write Touch Contest – Wisconsin Romance Writers – Romance Writers of America Chapter
- Finalist – Paranormal – The Passionate Plume Contest – Passionate Ink – National Romance Writers of America Chapter
- Finalist – Best First Book – National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award – First Coast Romance Writers- Romance Writers of America Chapter
- Finalist – Paranormal Romance – Aspen Gold Contest -Heart of Denver Romance Writers of America – Romance Writers of America Chapter
IMPOSTORS’ KISS – SYMPHONY OF LIGHT, BOOK #2
Cyril is weary from weeks of traveling the Scottish moors, but his luck takes a turn when he rescues a battered and broken child. To express his gratitude, the boy’s father offers Cyril a night of carnal indulgence with his eldest daughter. Cyril graciously accepts, looking forward to a night of sexual release to ease the loneliness of his travels. But what the supernatural sex god and deliverer of souls doesn’t expect is to be taught a lesson in love from the young and beautiful Celestine.
In a night of passion, two lost spirits find solace in an impostor’s kiss: one longing for a love that doesn’t yet exist, the other drowning in pain and guilt over love lost. Neither is what they seem…but what they learn will change them forever…
- “I highly recommend this novella…but most of all I recommend Symphony of Light and Winter. I’m honestly torn between recommending you read this to get a taste of Symphony of Light and Winter and telling you to read Symphony of Light and Winter first. Impostors’ Kiss just can’t capture everything Cyril is in just a few pages. Nor can it really give you a true insight into the magic Renea Mason gives you with Symphony of Light and Winter.” – Book Reads and Reviews
- “While it’s a sexy read, there’s a slow build-up to the actual sex scenes. Considering these two people were strangers, these scenes came across as old lovers reuniting and making up for lost time which I think added to the enjoyment of the story. And of course there’s the paranormal element that was really the icing on the cake.” – The Long and Short of It Reviews
BETWEEN THE WATERS – SYMPHONY OF LIGHT, BOOK #3
Between the Waters
Magic is no match for love…
Trapped somewhere between life and death, demigod Cyril has lost the ability to communicate with his love. But not before giving her valuable lessons in magic, as well as his blessing to move on without him.
Coming to terms with Cyril’s absence isn’t easy, but Linden is doing her best to honor his wishes. Until she receives an unusual request from Moreaux, an estranged member of Cyril’s family. Bizarre things are going on with Mary, the former housekeeper, and Linden can’t let them go.
But when her investigation leads to a mistake that nearly costs her life, Cyril’s best friend, Overton, steps in and violates a promise he made centuries before to bring her back from the dead. Gratitude turns to comfort, comfort turns to desire, and desire leads Linden to a shocking revelation. In her charge to uncover the truth behind Mary and Moreaux, she discovers a spell she can’t undo without leaving wounds on her heart, wounds she knows will never heal…
ORDER SIGNED PRINT COPIES OF ANY SYMPHONY OF LIGHT BOOK
SYMPHONY OF LIGHT NEWS
To order signed copies of Symphony of Light and Winter or Between the Waters (Includes Impostors’ Kiss) please email Renea@ReneaMason.com. You must have a valid Paypal Account. The cost for each shipped, signed book is $19.99. (book price + shipping & handling) US ONLY. There are additional charges for international shipments. Bulk discounts on shipping available.
Trinity of Light – Symphony of Light Book #4
Symphony of Light – Nocturnal Seductions – Dreams of the Six
- Six short stories revealing the dreams Linden endured in Between the Waters.