CURING DOCTOR VINCENT – THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY, BOOK #1
Elaine Watkins, Public Relations Advisor, is surprised when she receives a summons from the very attractive and enigmatic Dr. Xavier Vincent. She worships the talented physician and company icon responsible for developing the cure that saved her sister’s life and isn’t immune to his charm. Even though puzzled by his request, she is excited and eager to get started on his latest project.
But Dr. Vincent has other ideas. Instead of discussing cures, drugs and marketing strategies, he asks Elaine to join him in Paris to indulge his unique sexual appetites.
Torn between gratitude for saving her sister, her attraction for the powerful man and compromising her pre-conceived notions of sexuality, she must decide if it’s easier to feed his desires or walk away. Until she devises a plan of her own.
“Make no mistake, Elaine, I am a king. Kings command and conquer. They are brutal and uncompromising. You don’t want a king. Face it, you came here expecting a saint.” – Dr. Xavier Vincent
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Winner – 2016 Audie Award – Erotica 2016
- 1st Place – Book Buyers Best – Orange County Romance Writers of America Readers Choice – Erotic Romance 2016
- 3rd Place – New England Romance Writers of America Chapter Readers Choice – Erotic Romance 2016
- 1st Place – Ménage Romances Readers Favorite Award – Erotica 2016
- 1st Place – Book with Most Original Plot – Shameless Book Club Awards 2015
- 1st Place – Best Ménage and more… – The Romance Reviews Readers Choice Awards 2015
- 2nd Place – Best Contemporary Erotic Romance -The Paranormal Romance Guild Reviewers Choice Award 2015
Curing Doctor Vincent - The Good Doctor Trilogy Book #1
- “This book is SO MUCH MORE than an erotic romance. Of course, the sex is smokin’ hot, and kinky… but the story behind it all? THAT is what kept me reading page after page. I couldn’t put it down.” ~ Ashley – Book Junkie: Not so Anonymous
- “The Doctor will consume you, leaving you breathless, with an insatiable need for more. The story is well crafted, the mystery of the doctor is compelling, and the men are mouth-watering. Another five-star read from Ms. Mason.” ~Nicole – Reads2Love
- “Hot and sizzling… move over Mr. Grey… Dr. Vincent is in!!… This story, while very hot and at times unconventional, is at its heart about love, healing and growth. If you enjoy any of these elements, along with a healthy dose of spicy eroticism, then this story is very much for you.” ~ Amy – My Crazy Book Addiction
SURVIVING DOCTOR VINCENT – THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY, BOOK #2
Surviving Doctor Vincent
Elaine Watkins knew there would be challenges loving the great Dr. Xavier Vincent–medical icon, enigmatic genius, and broken man–but when she finds herself the focus of the Society, a group of sociopaths who manipulate people for pleasure and sport, finding someone she can trust becomes her biggest test.
After being forced into hiding with Sebastian, Xavier’s long-time friend, and reunited with Marco, Dr. Vincent’s protégé, Elaine struggles with the complex relationship that develops between her and the three men. When the Society causes Elaine to question everything she’s ever known, her love for Dr. Vincent may be the only thing to save her.
LOVING DOCTOR VINCENT – THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY, BOOK #3
The final installment of the Good Doctor Trilogy.
After becoming entwined the Society’s web of deceit, Elaine Watkins has to decide who she can trust.
Xavier’s tempting declarations of marriage are over shadowed by the ominous warnings of a dead man, leaving her to ponder if there can ever be a happily-ever-after for Xavier, Marco, or Sebastian? For her?
Finding herself in Victoria’s crosshairs, Elaine begins to see the bigger picture unfold and claims her role in the Society’s diabolical play—acknowledging that since coincidences are rarely the work of fate, it’s time to create a little chaos of her own.
Loving Doctor Vincent
TASTING PARIS – THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY, SHORT STORY
When Elaine complains she missed enjoying the touristy aspects of Paris during her infamous visit, Xavier, Marco and Sebastian quench her curiosity, by bringing Paris’ finer points of interest to the doctor’s New York penthouse.
THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY
ORDER SIGNED COPIES OF THE GOOD DOCTOR TRILOGY
To order signed copies of Curing Doctor Vincent, Surviving Doctor Vincent (includes Tasting Paris) or Loving Doctor Vincent, please send an email to Renea@ReneaMason.com. You must have a valid Paypal Account. The cost for each shipped, signed book is $17.99. (book price + shipping & handling) US ONLY. There are additional charges for international shipments. Bulk discounts on shipping available.